Use this section to welcome customers to your store, say a bit about your brand, or share news and seasonal promotions.
This carpet brings color, texture and value to your floors. Create distinctively stylish looks when you play with texture, loop, pattern and twist options.
- Warm up rooms with the natural insulation and comfort of your carpet
- Approved for Commercial and Residential use
- Best odor, soil and stain-fighting technology in the industry
- Competitive fiber absorbs liquid spills
- Highly Durable
*The BCF portion stands for Bulked Continuous Filament, which describes the construction of the carpet yarn.
*PET Polyester Carpet is manufactured using recycled plastic bottles made with polyethylene terephthalate, also known as PET.
* A cut pile carpet is a carpet where the fiber has first been attached to the backing in a loop and then cut creating a somewhat fuzzy, tufted surface.
Stock (all colors): Compton, Bloomington, Las Vegas
Are the floors Kid and Pet-friendly?
- Yes they are. Kid and pet-friendly with superior dent and scratch resistance. Product thickness and minimum 12 mil wear layer creates superior durability.
What is the best care for the floor?
- Waterproof flooring can be cleaned with damp, dry, and steam mops. It is important to ensure that steam mops should be used in residential areas only on the lowest setting. Be sure to avoid abrasive cleaners containing oil or wax.
Is Vinyl (Waterproof) flooring bathroom and kitchen friendly?
- Yes they are.
Is this product anti slip or do you make anti slip flooring?
- Vinyl flooring, is the ultimate slip-resistant flooring solution. The coated and textured surface makes it a slip-resistant and durable surface making it ideal for high-traffic areas.
What is the purpose of the attached pad on waterproof planks?
- Pre-attached pad creates a quieter, warmer floor and adds to the total flooring thickness.
Can Vinyl Flooring (waterproof) be installed over a hard wood floor?
- Yes, however, please ensure that the existing flooring is in fact free from imperfections. Per the manufacturer, If this flooring is intended to be installed over an existing wooden floor, it is recommended to repair any loose boards or squeaks before you begin the installation. We recommend working with a professional contractor for your project. Please follow all manufacturer guidelines.
Is the total thickness including the pad underpayment?
I am confused about the thickness of this product. Product thickness (4 mm) vs. wear layer thickness (12 to 16 mm). What is the overall thickness of this product?
- These products overall thickness is measured in millimeter (mm). The wear layer is measured in mils; which is a different unit of measurement. The wear layer is usually a clear, urethane based coating that keeps the original appearance of the floor and provides easy maintenance.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any questions or would like to request an estimate, please provide the information below.
24HR Response Guaranteed - Weekdays Only